Add Citi Card to Amazon, Save $20 When You Spend $120
Citi has sent out emails today with an offer to earn an easy $20 credit for shopping on Amazon. You just need to add your targeted Citi card to your Amazon account and make purchasing totaling $120 or more by the end of June. Check out the details below.
Add your Citi® Card to Amazon through the Card Control Hub and make eligible purchases totaling $120 or more that post by 6/30/2022 to earn a $20 statement credit. Follow these 3 steps to add your card to Amazon through your Card Control Hub:
- Click link in email to go to Card Control Hub on Citi® Online or the Citi Mobile® App and select Amazon Add Card.
- When prompted, login using your Amazon account credentials.
- Once your card is linked, you can start shopping to take advantage of the $20 back in statement credits after eligible Amazon purchases
You can see your Amazon Wallet here (affiliate link), with all your linked cards.
- This offer starts on 3/31/2022 and will end on 6/30/2022.
- Total earnings associated with this offer are subject to a maximum of $20.
- Your eligible Amazon.com purchases must post to your account during the promotional period.
- An eligible Amazon purchase is any purchase made using your Citi card directly through Amazon.com or the Amazon Mobile App and does not include purchases made at Amazon Fresh, Amazon Digital Services LLC or Amazon Video.
- Many merchants will wait for a purchase to ship before they post the purchase to your account. We reserve the exclusive right to determine which purchases qualify for the offer.
This email is probably going out to Citi customers who have cards they have not added to Amazon yet. Check your emails, and hopefully you see this offer as well. My offer was for one of my Citi Premier credit cards.
Here’s a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases:
Amazon offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more. If you’re a Prime member, then you can also get free 1-day shipping on most items that are sold directly by Amazon. You can save on a Prime membership if you are a student (affiliate link), or an EBT/Medicaid cardholder (affiliate link). You can also just sign up for an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial (affiliate link).