Amex Blue Cash Preferred $350 Bonus
The American Express Blue Cash Preferred offers the best rate for supermarket purchases. You can get 6% back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year. You also get 6% on select U.S. streaming subscriptions and 3% on transit and gas. The card also usually has a decent welcome bonus. Now that bonus has gotten even better. You can get $350 back when you spend $3,000 in six months and the annual fee of $95 is waived the first year. This offer is showing up publicly, but it’s also worth checking referral links. Let’s look as the details of this Amex Blue Cash Preferred $350 bonus below.
Here’s the welcome bonus for a $350 credit and 0% intro APR:
- Earn $350 Back after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. You will receive the $350 back in the form of a statement credit.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable APR applies. (See Rates and Fees)
As mentioned above, not everyone will see the better offer. But you can check through the public link and referral links to see if get it to show up. You could try clean browsers as well, or switch up browsers altogether.
- 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 in purchases then 1%)
- 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations
- 3% Cash Back on transit, including parking, tolls, trains and rideshares
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases
- $120 Equinox Credit. Earn $10 in statement credits per month.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Return Protection up to $300 per item, up to a maximum of $1,000 per calendar year per Card account
Applying for the Card
The welcome offer, intro APRs, and intro plan fees are not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. American Express may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer, intro APRs, and intro plan fee eligibility. If you’re not sure if you’ve had that card in the past, here’s how to check.
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. You can combine the application with a charge card though. There is also a limit of 5 total American Express credit cards.
Amex Blue Cash Preferred $350 Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-up
This Amex Blue Cash Preferred $350 welcome bonus with the waived annual fee is one of the best we have seen I believe. This $400 bonus which required Amazon purchases, was probably better but not by much.
The offer is publicly available. If you only see a $300 bonus with the links above, try opening them in a clean browser. Also check referral links. Even with a $300 bonus, it can be a better option. The person referring you can also earn up to 30K points, or 4X extra points on all purchases. Hopefully you can get the offer to show up by using different browsers and private windows.
See Rates and Fees for Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.