Barclays JetBlue Business Card, New 70K Bonus with $1K Spend
Barclays is offering an increased welcome bonus for the JetBlue Business Card. You can earn 70,000 TrueBlue points which is better than the usual offer. Still, it’s not as good as the 100K offer we saw last year. The spending requirement is only $1,000 for this latest bonus, but you also need to add an employee card to get the full bonus. Check out the details of this Barclays JetBlue Business card bonus below.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days.
- Plus, earn 10,000 bonus points after a purchase is made on an employee card.
- $99 annual fee not waived
- Application Page
- 6X points on JetBlue purchases
- 2X points at restaurants and office supply stores
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag for you and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your card to book
- Earn 5,000 bonus points annually on your account anniversary
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem
- $100 statement credit per calendar year, after you purchase a Getaways vacation package
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases annually with your card
- No foreign transaction fees
The highest offer for the JetBlue Business Card card has been 100K points with $6K spend. This new offer gets you 70K points, but you only need to spend $1,000 and add an employee card. I’d suggest waiting for that 100K bonus to come back again, unless the spending is an issue for you.
If you plan to apply, keep in mind that Barclays is a bit difficult when it comes to credit card applications. They have a 6/24 rule, similar to the Chase 5/24. Additionally you normally need to wait 6 months between applications. If you don’t get approved automatically, call their reconsideration line.