Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Card, Up to $200 Signup Bonus
Update (Nov. 6, 2021) – This $150 offer is back again. But it should soon go up to $200 soon. From November 17 – November 30, there will be a $200 Amazon gift card bonus for Prime members and $100 for non-Prime. (HT: DoC)
The Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Card has a new increased offer for $150. The offer shows up on and off, and might be targeted to select customers only. If you are planning to sign up for the card it could be a good idea to try opening the application page several time and hopefully you see the $150 offer. Otherwise you should see a $100 offer. Let’s see how you can get the bonus and some of the features of this card.
- Apply for the Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Card and get a $150 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval. The Gift Card will be loaded into your Amazon.com account. The Amazon.com Gift Card is only awarded to new cardmembers and at the time of card approval.
- No annual fee.
- Direct link
- 5% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership (3% without Prime)
- 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores
- 1% Back on all other purchases
- Earn up to 25% back on best sellers for Prime Day
- Redeem your points when you shop at Amazon.com at 1¢ each. You can also redeem for cash back, gift cards, and travel.
- No foreign transaction fees
- See more details here.
This is the best bonus for the Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Card, if you are eligible. $150 for a no fee card is a decent bonus in general, especially considering that you don’t have to complete any spending requirements to earn it. But there are definitely better options for no-fee cards out there, such as the new Chase Freedom Flex.
But this card can be useful for those who shop on Amazon often. The Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Card earns 5% at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market and during Prime Day you can earn up to 25% back on best sellers. You need a Prime membership to earn 5%. The Amazon.com account you are signed into when you apply, is used to determine if you are eligible.