Chase Launches New $99 Fee IHG Rewards Premier Business Mastercard with 140K Bonus
Chase and IHG announced new bonuses today for the two personal cards. Part of the announcement was also the launch of the new IHG® Rewards Premier Business Mastercard, the first new business card to market from Chase and IHG in over a decade, featuring both the enhanced benefits of the Premier consumer card and the ability to earn more points on business-related expenses. The new business card also has the same welcome bonus as the IHG Rewards Premier Mastercard and comes with a $99 annual fee.
- For a limited time, new IHG® Rewards Premier Business Mastercard members have the opportunity to earn 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $99
- OFFER LINK
This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months. This card likely falls under the Chase 5/24 rule as well, although Chase has been more lenient with co-brand cards recently.
The IHG® Rewards Premier Business Mastercard offers cardmembers:
- Opportunities to earn points on both business-related and everyday categories:
- 5X points on travel and at gas stations, restaurants and dining, social media and search engine advertising and at office supply stores
- 3X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to 26X points when staying with IHG® Hotels & Resorts*
- Automatic IHG® Rewards Platinum Elite status, which will feature a 60% bonus earn on qualifying stays with IHG Hotels & Resorts*
- Cardmembers can earn IHG® Rewards Diamond Elite status after spending $40,000 on qualifying purchases and making one additional purchase each calendar year.
- Anniversary Free Night – Cardmembers earn an Anniversary Free Night certificate on their account anniversary date each year. The Anniversary Free Night certificate is redeemable at IHG® Hotels & Resorts with a current point redemption level of 40,000 points or less, and now this industry-leading offer allows cardmembers the ability to add unlimited points from their IHG® Rewards account to redeem the Anniversary Free Night at hotels above the 40,000 point level.
- After spending $60,000 on purchases and making one additional purchase each calendar year, cardmembers earn an additional Free Night certificate with a current point redemption level of 40,000 points or less to use at IHG® Hotels & Resorts.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points and a $100 statement credit after spending $20,000 on qualifying purchases and making one additional purchase each calendar year.
- Redeem 3 Nights, Get the 4th Night Free – The fourth reward night is free when cardmembers redeem points for any stay of four or more nights at that same hotel during that same stay.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® Fee Credit – The primary cardholder receives a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® Fee Credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to the Card.
- Up to $50 United® TravelBank Cash each calendar year – Cardmembers can use TravelBank Cash on United Airlines purchases. Customers have to register their IHG® Rewards Premier Business card with their United MileagePlus® account.
- World Elite Mastercard for Business benefits, including
- Complimentary 24/7 Business Assistant
- Access to Mastercard Priceless® Experiences and Mastercard Easy Savings™
- Exclusive offers from popular brands for services like ride-sharing as well as marketing and cash flow management tools