Chase United Club Infinite Card, New 120K Bonus with $6K Spend in 3 Months
Chase has a new improved offer the United Club Infinite Card. Starting today, for a limited-time, new Club Cardmembers can earn 120,000 United MileagePlus miles after spending $6,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account. That’s an improvement of 40,000 miles compared to the previous offer.
- Earn 120,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $525
- Direct Link to Offer
The offer was announced today, but the landing page for the offer is not yet showing the increased bonus. It should be live later today or tomorrow.
United Club Infinite Card Benefits
- 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and at restaurants
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- United Club℠ membership: up to a $650 value per year
- Free first and second checked bags for you and a traveling companion – a savings of up to $320 per round trip
- Earn up to 4,000 Premier Qualifying Points (PQP), 500 PQP per $12,000 spent on your card each calendar year
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® fee credit
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- 10% discount on United Economy Saver Awards within the continental U.S. and Canada
- IHG Rewards Platinum Elite status
- Up to $75 in statement credits as reimbursement for IHG® Hotels and Resorts purchases charged to your card from January 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022
- $70 discount on CLEAR® annual membership and receive 10,000 miles if you sign up for CLEAR membership before June 30, 2022
- Receive complimentary Cardmember benefits at luxury hotels and resorts worldwide
- No foreign transaction fees
- Travel and purchase coverage
- Exclusive Cardmember events
This product is available to you if you do not have any United Club card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for any United Club card in the past 24 months.
Like most Chase credit cards, this product also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule. Although in recent months, we have seen Chase be more lenient with approvals when it comes to co-brand cards.
This card comes with a $525 annual fee, so it’s clearly not a card for everyone. But if you fly United often and can take advantage of the cards perks and benefits, then this is a great offer. 120,000 miles should be worth about $1,300 in value and you also get United Club membership, first and second checked bags for free, and more. The miles you earn can also be used to cover the annual fee at a value of 1.5 cents each. That means that you can use 35,000 United MileagePlus miles to pay the $525 annual fee. That still leaves you with another 85,000 miles to use on award fares.