Citi Cardholders, Open New Savings Account and Earn Up to $300
Citi is targeting some cardholders with an offer to earn $300 when opening a new Citi Savings account. The bonus you earn is based on the amount of funds that you deposit on your new account. You will earn 1% of the balance that you maintain for 60 days. Let’s see how this Citi Savings bonus works.
You can earn a bonus of 1% of your lowest daily balance, up to $300 maximum bonus, by opening a new Citi Savings Account, funding it with New-to-Citibank Funds within 20 days of account opening, and maintaining that balance for another 60 days. Your Citi credit card must remain open from the time you open your new eligible savings account through the 60-day Maintenance Period. Here’s how it works:
- Open a new eligible savings account and deposit New-to-Citi Funds within 20 days of account opening.
- Keep the required minimum balance for 60 consecutive calendar days (maximum of $30K to get the $300 bonus)
- Earn the 1% cash bonus within 90 calendar days from the day you complete required activities.
- Your Citi credit card must remain open from the time you open your new eligible savings account through the 60-day Maintenance Period.
- You must have received the offer directly from Citi to be eligible to participate in this promotion (offer code included in email)
- Must be least 18 years old.
To waive the $4.50 monthly service fee for a savings account in the Basic Banking Package not linked to a checking account, maintain an average monthly balance of $500 or more.
There is no monthly service fee for a checking account in the Citigold Account Package.
For account pricing details, please visit citi.com/compareaccounts.
With this offer you can earn up to $300 when you deposit up to $30,000 in the new Citi Savings account and maintain that balance for 60 days. You will earn 1% of your balance, so if you deposit $10,000 you get $100 and if you deposit $5,000 you get $50. With at least a $500 balance you also waive the monthly fee.
This offer is targeted. You must have received an email or mailer from Citi with a unique code that you can use online or in-branch.