Exxon Mobil Amex Offer: Spend $25 on Premium Fuel, Get $5 Back (3x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $15 at Exxon and Mobil gas stations. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single, standalone purchase of $25+ at an Exxon™ or Mobil™ station by 8/30/2022. Offer valid only on Exxon or Mobil Synergy Supreme+™ premium fuel, paid for at the pump or via the Exxon Mobil Rewards+™ app. Max 3 statement credits (total $15).
- Offer valid only on purchases of Exxon or Mobil premium grade fuel, Synergy Supreme+ premium fuel, made at the pump or via the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app at participating Exxon or Mobil stations.
- Offer is only valid on standalone premium grade fuel or Synergy Supreme+ premium fuel purchases, therefore, your purchase may not be combined with additionally purchased goods or services, such as general or automotive merchandise, car washes or labor.
- Offer is only valid on purchases made at locations in the US and in USD.
- Excludes purchases made with Alexa.
- Excludes gift cards, convenience stores, car washes, garage/mechanic services, wholesale, marine and aviation fuel, and international locations.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once.
You can save $5 on fuel when you spend $25 or more and you can use this offer up to three times. However, the terms state that it only works on premium fuel. I believe it has worked on all fuel purchases in the past, but I’m not 100% sure on that. Lwt me know if it works for you.