Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card, $150 Signup Bonus and 0% Intro APR
Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card is once again offering a public bonus of $150. There’s also 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers. This is a 2% cashback card with no annual fee.
- Receive 15,000 Bonus Points—which equals $150 cash back, when deposited into an eligible Fidelity account—after you make at least $1,500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR will apply.
- Unlimited 2% cash-back when redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account
- No limit on points Earned
- No limits on reward points and no restrictive categories
- Points don’t expire
- No Annual Fee
- Visa Signature Benefits
This is the highest public bonus we have seen for this card, but targeted offers go as high as $300. The card is a good option if you want to earn 2% cashback on unlimited spend. If that’s what you’re looking for, then it might be worth considering. The bonus itself is far from worthy. You also need to open an eligible Fidelity account.