Four Seasons Amex Offer: Spend $750, Get $150 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $150 on your next stay at Four Seasons. This offer is widely available, so check your Amex cards to see if you have it.
Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $750+ USD on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts or a Private Retreats villa or residence from 5/20/2022 to 7/17/2022. Reserve at fourseasons.com.
- Offer valid for eligible U.S. Card Members for purchases at one of the participating properties in the Four Seasons Private Retreats Collection of luxury home rentals in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Anguilla and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Offer also available at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts properties in the same locations, plus the Bahamas.
- Reservations must be made online at U.S. website fourseasons.com or in-person.
- Excludes Four Seasons Gift Cards purchased online. Not valid for Four Seasons eGift Card purchases.
- Excludes any service or amenity not charged to a room, third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, The Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions and other amenities.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once.
A good offer for those who are planning to stay at one of the eligible Four Seasons properties.