Free Uber One (6 Months) for Disney+ Subscribers
Disney+ has launched a new Uber Eats benefit for its subscribers. If you’re paying for Disney+, you can now get 6 months of Uber One, plus $25 off your first Uber Eats order, so you can order takeout and stay in with your favorite stories.
You can see the offer here. Must enter the e-mail address that is associated with your Disney+ account in order to verify your eligibility for this offer. You must also have an active Uber account and the Uber app to claim this offer. You can download the Uber app from your app store, and you will then be immediately prompted to set up your Uber account in the Uber app. After 6 months, Uber One auto-renews at $9.99 per month until canceled.
With Uber One you get:
- Unlimited $0 Delivery Fee on eligible Uber Eats orders
- 5-10% off eligible Uber rides and Uber Eats orders including pickup orders
- Top rated drivers on Uber rides
- Member-only perks and promotions
- Offer ends August 17, 2022.
- Must redeem code by September 17, 2022.
- Offer valid in the U.S. only, for eligible current Disney+ subscribers in good standing who have not previously been an Uber One or Eats Pass member and have not previously received a free or discounted trial of Uber Eats Pass or Uber One.
Free Disney+ Bundle for Uber Eats Users
There’s also an offer that will get you two free months of The Disney Bundle, if you have used Uber Eats recently.
All eligible Uber Eats customers get 2 free months of The Disney Bundle (then $13.99/ month after). With The Disney Bundle, you get access to the best movies, shows, and sports with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+.
Offer valid only for active Uber Eats users in good standing who have placed at least 1 order in the past 90 days in the US and who are new or eligible returning Disney Bundle subscribers; excludes existing Disney+, ESPN+, or Hulu subscribers. Includes Hulu (ad-supported) plan.
With Uber One you can save on tons on fees when ordering Uber Eats, so it’s definitely worth it. And Disney+ is free if you have an Amex Platinum credit card. But if you don’t have the card, you can get two months for free if you have used Uber Eats at least once in the last 90 days.