Here’s a decent eazydiner offer (on PayEazy) with American express credit and charge cards.
- Offer 1: Get 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points on minimum spend of INR 1500 & above on the EazyDiner app with using PayEazy. Eligible only on Platinum Charge card.
- Offer 2: Get 500 Bonus Membership Rewards points on minimum spend of INR 1500 & above on EazyDiner app with using PayEazy. Eligible on Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card, MRCC, Gold Charge Card, Smart Earn Credit Card
- Offer Period: 15 October 2021 to 31 March 2022
- Offer can be availed maximum “3 times per card account” (including the Supplementary cards) during offer period.
It’s a good offer on Platinum charge cards, but a poor one on other cards. Also given the offer period, limiting the offer to max 3 times is too low again, at-least they could have had separate 3 times cap for supp. cards.
If you’ve multiple primary Amex cards, you may however grab these offers on each of the a/c (3 times on each). I’m surprised to see that Reserve is excluded from the offer.
Terms & conditions
- The Bonus Membership Rewards can be availed only on paying for Eating Out on EazyDiner App using PayEazy.
- The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points will be credited to Cardmember’s account within 7 working days from the date of transaction.
- Offer is applicable at all restaurants that accepts payments with PayEazy on the EazyDiner app.
- Detailed T&C
It’s good to see amazing offers on Eazydiner, as we previously saw the lucrative IndusInd Eazydiner offer and now a decent one on American Express cards.
That said, if I have to choose one among IndusInd or Amex offer, I would go with the IndusInd as that gives instant discount on spends of 1K INR instead of 1.5K INR and moreover 1000 Points for plat charge is not exciting enough. Maybe 1500 points would have helped.
What’s your thoughts on the new Amex Eazydiner offer?