Instacart, Get $50 Off $100+ on Best Buy Orders
Instacart is targeting some members with discounts on Best Buy orders. You can save as much as $50 on Best Buy orders of $100 or more. But there are a few different discounts, varying from one account to the other.
Some of the offers include:
- $50 off $100+ Best Buy order
- $20 off $35+ Best Buy order
- $20 off $50+ Best Buy order
The offer was sent out by email. You can also check your Instacart accounts.
- Offer valid through 12/20/21 at 11:59PM PT and is valid only in the United States for one order purchased through Instacart.com, while supplies last.
- Discount will be applied to the total purchase price for all non-alcohol products, and excludes taxes, service fees, special handling fees and/or other fees; offer cannot be applied to alcohol products.
- Deliveries subject to availability.
- In order to take advantage of this offer, customers must have a valid account on Instacart.com with a valid form of accepted payment on file.
- Only one offer per household. Instacart reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases.
- Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon, and/or offer.
- Instacart is not a retailer or seller.
- Instacart may not be available in all zip or post codes.
There are some exclusions and prices on Instacart are usually about 10% more than what you would find at Best Buy stores. But this is still a great discount.
If you don’t have an Instacart account you can get $10 off on your first order. Pay with your Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card to get 5% cash back on PayPal purchases this quarter. Chase cardholders also get free Instacart Express until April.