JetBlue Launches Big Winter Sale, One Way Fares from $29
JetBlue launched today a big winter sale with prices starting from just $29 one way. Customers have until February 1st to book their next getaway.
The discounted fares are valid on JetBlue’s lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) for travel between February 5 and March 31, 2022. Fridays and Sundays are excluded, plus blackout dates apply from February 17-28.
Some examples of these low fares include:
- NYC to Boston from $29 one-way
- Fort Lauderdale to Austin from $34 one-way
- NYC to Jacksonville from $39 one-way
- Boston to Philadelphia from $49 one-way
- Boston to Miami from $49 one-way
- Orlando to Nassau, Bahamas from $49 one-way
- NYC to Aruba from $79 one-way
- Orlando to San Jose, Costa Rica from $84 one-way
- NYC to Cancun from $92 one-way
You can book these fares on the jetBlue website now. Just select your departure city to see some of the best deals available. You can also book these fares with TrueBlue points, which should still be a good deal.
There are also some decent deals on travel packages. From NYC to Jacksonville for example, you can pay $162 for flights and a two-night hotel stay per person.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 2/1 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 2/5–3/31/22 (Excl. Fri & Sun travel). Blackout dates: 2/17-2/28/22.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
This is one of the best sales we have seen from JetBlue. Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.