PointCard, 10X on Uber or Lyft for New Year’s (12/30-1/1)
The PointCard has a new promotion for Uber or Lyft rides where you can earn 10X for every dollar you spend. You can read my PointCard review here and check out the details of this latest promotion below.
Earn 10x points when you use PointCard on Uber or Lyft for your New Year’s celebrations. Offer valid Dec 30, 2021 through Jan 1, 2022. Don’t forget to update your rideshare payment method with your new Visa PointCard details. Your transactions will receive the standard reward points automatically. Then, we’ll add the bonus points on eligible purchases following the offer period.
- Earn 10 points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your PointCard at Uber and Lyft before 11:59 p.m. PDT, January 1, 2022.
- Excludes physical and electronic gift cards.
- Not valid on purchases made through third-party retailers, websites, or mobile applications.
- Each cardholder can earn up to a maximum of 5,000 points on eligible purchases during this offer period.
- Points will be credited to your account within 30 days after charges appear on your Point billing statement.
A nice promotion for Uber and Lyft rides. Just keep in mind that for Lyft, you can also earn 10x total points on your Sapphire Reserve card through March 2022.
If you have the PointCard, you can also take advantage of increased earning on subscriptions (10x) and food delivery (6x) through the end of the year. There’s also this $20 bonus for activating your new Visa PointCard and making one purchase.