DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Quicksilver from Capital One, $250 Welcome Offer with $500 Spend Requirement
Quicksilver from Capital One has a new welcome offer that can earn you a $250 cash bonus for spending $500 within three months. This is a no fee card that earns 1.5% cashback on every purchase. The normal bonus is only $200, so you can now get an extra $50. The card also comes with an 0% intro APR promo.
- New Cardmember Offer: Earn a one-time $250 cash bonus once you spend $500 on purchases made with your new Quicksilver® from Capital One® within 3 months from account opening.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months; variable APR after that.
- LEARN MORE
This offer was sent out by email.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- Additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items that are purchased with your credit card.
- Travel Accident Insurance at no extra charge when you use your credit card to purchase your fare.
- Keep your real card number to yourself and shop online more securely with virtual card numbers.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- No Annual Fee.
- LEARN MORE
This is the best welcome offer we have seen on this card. With that said, Quicksilver® from Capital One® is probably not the first card you should be looking at, as there are better Capital One cards to check out first, which much higher welcome bonuses, such as the Capital One Venture X card.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.