Verizon Prepaid Chase Offer: Spend $40, Get $30 Back
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you $30 on Verizon Prepaid payments. Here’s how this Verizon Prepaid Chase Offer Chase Offer works:
- Earn $30 back on your Verizon Prepaid purchase, when you spend $40 or more using an eligible Chase card. This offer expires 8/15/2022.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Valid on prepaid purchases only, not valid on other Verizon products or services
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer for those who have Verizon Prepaid. Check your accounts and hopefully you see it there.
HT: Frequent Miler