Try Amazon Photos, Get $15 Off $30 on Next Purchase
Amazon has a new promotion for its Amazon Photos app. Eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload a photo for the first time to the Amazon Photos app are eligible for a $15 promotional credit. Check out the details below.
Get a $15 Amazon credit and enjoy your unlimited photo storage in three easy steps. You’ll receive your credit within four days, and it can be used on a purchase of $30 or more. The credit expires at 11:59 PM PT on September 15.
Here’s how this promotion works:
- Download and sign into the free Amazon Photos app
- Turn on Auto-Save to automatically back up your photos and free up space on your phone
- Within 4 days you will receive an email with your $20 Amazon credit
Check the promotion page here (affiliate link).
- Offer only applies to eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload at least one photo through the Amazon Photos app for the first time.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2022.
- Promotional credit will expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 15, 2022.
- Offer only applies to an order over $30 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
- This offer is available to Prime members only. This offer is not available to Prime trial members.
An easy bonus for those who are eligible. Just download the app and upload at least one photo to get a discount of $15 on your next purchase of $30 or more. We have seen similar offers for $20 off $40 in the past. Check the promotion page to see if it works for you.
Here’s a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases:
Amazon offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more. If you’re a Prime member, then you can also get free 1-day shipping on most items that are sold directly by Amazon. You can save on a Prime membership if you are a student (affiliate link), or an EBT/Medicaid cardholder (affiliate link). You can also just sign up for an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial (affiliate link).