US Bank Bonus, Get $300 with New Checking Accounts
US Bank is offering a bonus of $300 for new checking accounts. There is a direct deposit requirement for this bonus. You can open the account online, but you need to be in US Bank’s footprint to do so. Offer valid through Oct. 12, 2021. Check out the details of this US Bank bonus below.
US Bank Bonus
Earn $300 when you open a new Platinum, Gold or Easy checking account with promo code 21WEB09. Additionally, you must complete:
- Complete two or more recurring direct deposits totaling $4,000 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Enroll in e-statements within 60 days of account opening.
The bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 60 days of direct deposit verification, and verification of enrollment in e-statements. The account must be open and have a positive balance. Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Available almost nationwide, but only in states that have US Bank branches.
- Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the account has an existing US Bank consumer checking account, had a US Bank consumer checking account in the last two years, or received other US Bank bonus offers within the past two years.
- Current US Bank employees are not eligible.
Easy Checking is the best option. It has a $6.95 monthly fee that is waived with:
- Combined monthly direct deposits totaling $1000+
- Average account balance of $1,500.
- Account holder(s) age 65 or greater.
Gold Checking comes with a $14.95. Your monthly maintenance fee can be waived if you have one of the following: an open U.S. Bank personal loan, line, mortgage or credit card. Some of you may have a credit card since US Bank has several interesting products such as Business Triple Cash, Altitude Go or Altitude Reserve.
This is a good bonus that most people should be eligible for. You can open the account online and it is easy to keep it fee-free. The Easy Checking account fee is waived if you have an average account balance of $1,500, and the Gold Checking fee is waived if you have a US Bank credit card. However, we have seen a $400 bonus recently, so it should be worth waiting for the offer to come back.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. US Bank also has a big $750 bonus for business checking accounts. If you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here. Bank bonuses are a great way to generate some extra income, so it is worth looking into them. You can can definitely bring a few thousands of dollars annually, and most requirements can be easily completed from home.
US Bank Bonus Details
- OFFER PAGE
- Promo Code: 21WEB09
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Easy Checking
- Availability: Nationwide, but only in states that have US Bank branches.
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct deposits totaling $4,000 or more (see what works)
- Other Requirements: Enroll in U.S. Bank online banking or mobile app
- Monthly Fee: Yes, but waivable
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Expiration Date: 10/12/21
HT: Doctor of Credit