Advertiser Disclosure: This site is part of affiliate sales networks and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
- Earn 75,000 World of Hyatt points after spending $7,500 within 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 4x points per dollar spent at Hyatt properties.
- equates to 9x points per dollar spent if you are a World of Hyatt member.
- Earn 2x points per dollar on fitness club and gym memberships.
- Earn 2x points per dollar spent in three categories of your choosing through 12/31/2022 and two categories thereafter, including:
- Gas Stations
- Telecommunications including internet, cable, and phone services
- Car rentals
- Airline tickets (direct-purchase through the airline)
- Social media and search engine advertising
- Earn 1x points per dollar spent in all other categories.
- $100 in Hyatt credits each cardmember anniversary: receive $50 in statement credits up to two times each cardmember year.
- Spend $50,000 in a calendar year across all primary and authorized user accounts and receive 10% of redeemed points back for the remainder of the calendar year, up to a maximum of 20,000 points per year.
- Receive 5 Tier qualifying night credits with each $10,000 spent on the card in a calendar year.
- Complimentary Discoverist status
- Primary rental car collision damage waiver
- Receive access to Hyatt Leverage, Hyatt’s business travel program that provides discount rates to qualifying small and medium sized businesses at partcipitating properties worldwide.
- No foreign transaction fees
- No fee for employee business cards
- Does not count against your 5/24 status once approved, though approval will be regulated by your 5/24 status.
- Can hold both this and the consumer/personal Hyatt concurrently.
- $199 annual fee NOT waived the first year. Note that annual fee does not count towards the minimum spending requirement (and this is true for all credit cards)!
- No annual free night certificates or elite night credits.
Recommended Application Time
- [5/24 Rule] If you have 5 or more new accounts opened in the past 24 months, Chase will not approve your application on this card, no matter how high your credit score is. The number of new accounts includes all credit card accounts, not only Chase accounts. See this post for details about how to possibly bypass this rule.
- Don’t apply for more than 2 Chase credit cards within 30 days, or it’s highly likely that you will get rejected.
- We recommend you to apply for this card after you have a credit history for more than a year.
This product is a bit perplexing beyond the signup bonus, as in almost all instances business owners would be better with the Chase Ink Business Preferred card that earns 3x transferrable Ultimate Reward points on most of the bonus categories. The primary reason to hold and put spend on this card will be for the elite nights/status and milestone benefits. Still, the value proposition for a $199 annual fee is not there for me to hold this beyond the signup bonus.
- Call 800-436-7927 to check Chase application status. This is an automated telephone line, and the information has the following meanings: Receive decision in 2 weeks means your application is probably approved; Receive decision in 7-10 days means your application is probably rejected; Receive decision in 30 days simply means your application requires further review and there’s nothing to tell you for now.
- Chase reconsideration backdoor number: 888-270-2127 or 888-609-7805. Call it if you didn’t get approve immediately. Your personal information will be acquired and they will then review it. You seldom answer questions, instead, just enjoy the music and then you get approved or rejected, or further information is needed to be hand in to the branch or faxed.
Historical Offers Chart